Chief Marketing & Business Development Sherpa
Our agile team of all-stars is looking to add this marketing lead role of VP of Marketing & Business Development to help them grow to the next level of success through strategic and leadership excellence.
- Develop and implement a cohesive and creative marketing plan to increase brand awareness
- Set current and long-term goals for all marketing initiatives including digital
- Design, implement and monitor effective marketing strategies that align with business goals
- Oversee end to end digital marketing programs which include marketing automation, lead generation, marketing funnels, webinars, paid and earned media, and content
- Build relationships with external resources, media, and stakeholders
- Monitor all marketing campaign effectiveness with the ability to pivot on a dime to make enhancements to gain desired results
- Prioritize marketing projects and allocate resources accordingly, demonstrating resourceful planning and budget management
- Prepare regular reports and presentations on marketing metrics
- Conduct market analysis to identify challenges and opportunities for growth
- Assess, forecast and hire for the needs of the Marketing department
- Stay on top of industry trends, techniques, and competitive intelligence
- Proven work experience in a Sr. Marketing, Head or VP of Marketing role or similar
- Proven success designing and implementing effective digital marketing campaigns, preferably in a similar high-tech environment
- Solid knowledge of SEO, web analytics and Google AdWords
- Experience with CRM software and digital marketing tools and techniques
- Strong leadership skills
- Excellent communications skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Strategic mindset, with the ability to tackle marketing challenges in creative ways
- College or University Degree in Marketing, Communications or relevant field
- Strong sense of brand and “eye for design”
- Experience working in financial services and/or tech a definite asset
If you’re looking for the opportunity to join something great and be a lead contributor to the growth and success of an organization, then let’s talk!
Join the #SmartSherpas Conversation
Connect with Smart Sherpas’ community of businesses and investors on social media.
Subscribe to stay up to date. We will not spam. Unsubscribe at any time.